> How to Execute a Bin file in Ubuntu
How to Execute a Bin file in Ubuntu
$chmod +x *.bin && ./*.bin
- This is the command used to execute a “.bin” file in a UBUNTU OS.
- This command is the mixture of two commands.
- First part “chmod +x *.bin” is the command to give global permission to all users for the file.
- Second part “./*.bin” is the command to execute the “.bin” file.
- You can replace the * with the file name of your “.bin” file.
- If it not work just prepend “sudo ” with the command.
i.e., $sudo chmod +x *.bin && ./*.bin